We are currently seeking another advisor to join our team.
Job description: Financial Advisor
At Premier Financial Group our vision is to empower clients to create, build and protect assets to establish a lasting legacy. We hold ourselves to a high ethical standard and stand committed to maintaining our Christian and moral values.
Our firm is a comprehensive financial planning and risk management organization located in Glenside, Pennsylvania. We take pride in creating a close knit, professional working environment that offers clients specialized knowledge. We are seeking an experienced financial advisor who specializes in investments. Our firm currently consists of 15 team members: 6 advisors, 6 operations staff and 3 advisors in Property & Casualty.
As a financial advisor of Premier Financial Group, you can take charge of your career and your income as you form meaningful, long-term relationships with clients as you help them achieve their financial goals.
- Develop new client relationships
- Provide sound financial advice to clients
- Service clients and maintain strong client relationships
- Handle client complaints and resolve problems
- Identify and keep abreast of new market trends
- Market the firm and develop its reputation with referral sources and the community (which includes adoption of the firm’s mission, vision statement and tagline)
- Attend monthly office meetings
- Attend monthly agent strategy meetings
- Adhere to planning models and protocols established by the firm
- Meet minimum production goals established by the firm
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting or related field preferred
- Securities licensed
- Studying for or completed 1 of the following is preferred but not required: CFP, CFA and ChFC
- Minimum five years of sales experience in financial services
- Comprehensive knowledge of securities products
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer service attitude and sales skills
- Team player
- This position is 100% commission based
- Financial Advisors at our firm will receive the following:
- Administrative support with account opening and maintenance and insurance application submission
- Access to copier, printer and fax
- Desktop computer and support
- Office space and amenities
Contact: Lorita Grant, Director of Operations, firstname.lastname@example.org, 215-887-4750, ext 24
Securities offered through Kestra Investment Services, LLC (Kestra IS), member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered through Kestra Advisory Services, LLC (Kestra AS), an affiliate of Kestra IS. Premier Financial is a member firm of PartnersFinancial, a platform of NFP Insurance Services, Inc. (NFPISI), which is an affiliate of Kestra IS. Premier Financial is not affiliated with Kestra IS, Kestra AS, or NFPISI.
This site is published for residents of the United States only. Registered Representatives of Kestra Investment Services, LLC and Investment Advisor Representatives of Kestra Advisory Services, LLC, may only conduct business with residents of the states and jurisdictions in which they are properly registered. Therefore, a response to a request for information may be delayed. Not all of the products and services referenced on this site are available in every state and through every representative or advisor listed. For additional information, please contact our Compliance department at 512-697-6000.